Welcome to AirMG
Welcome to the Atmospheric Modeling Group (AirMG) at the Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, University of Connecticut. The AirMG website provides information about scientific research and educational news related to atmospheric sciences with a focus on atmospheric modeling systems. The research group is led by Dr Marina Astitha.
Visit the Research and Publications section for more information on our current, past and future work!
|Address:||261 Glenbrook Rd|
- CEE Antiracism and Equity Action Team (ACT)I am very proud to announce that CEE ACT is officially convening every month and working hard to bring change with regards to antiracism and equity for our CEE community and beyond. Check our blog for updates and reading material! Antiracism & Equity Action TeamPosted on March 5, 2021
- Christina won one of the two student poster awards at CMAS 2019!Posted on February 5, 2020
- Huiying’s PhD defenseHuiying successfully defended her PhD dissertation last Friday (7.19) and is now a proud Dr. of Philosophy in Environmental Engineering! Hard work, patience and perseverance through the toughest of times led to the well-deserved PhD degree. Congratulations!!Posted on July 22, 2019
- 17th annual CMAS conference – Photos and poster award for Christina!Posted on October 26, 2018
- Special Issue in Remote Sensing journalThe Special Issue “Weather Forecasting and Modeling Using Satellite Data” aims to bring together current state-of-the-art research about the use of geostationary and/or polar orbiting satellite data in weather prediction from short-term to sub-seasonal and seasonal scales. Weather prediction can refer to deterministic or probabilistic frameworks with single or multi-model ensembles that utilize satellite data […]Posted on October 11, 2018